Friday, October 21, 2016

Summer Sewing

I was thinking about the name of my blog last night ' Sew Fantastic ' and realized i haven't posted anything very crafty, or shown what i've been sewing lately. 
So i thought i'd do a little recap of what i've been sewing over the summer.
I had a lot of fun trying out new patterns, and learned so many new sewing skills.
A lot of the patterns i tried i will be making again next summer!


So lets get started!


Bow Dress 
i loved this one!



 This one was a little maybe i should say a lot more time consuming and i probably wouldn't make any of these for my shop unless it was a special order. But i do love how it criss-cross ties in the back!



 This one was kind of a mashup of 2 different patterns, first time ive ever added ruffle sleeves without a pattern.



Oh, i love me some baby rompers! I couldn't get enough of making these and i can't wait to make more!


This one is the same as the one a couple pictures up with the criss-cross back,this was my first 'test' of sewing this pattern.


Shorts! Definate must next summer!


Oh my goodness these little summer sets,were so fun and quick to make and super cute! Sold a couple and will definetly be making more!

And what kind of summer would it be if i didn't make at least 1 puffy tulle skirt?
I mean come on....i can't resist.


 And to end the roundup of summer fashion i made some light knit rompers.


And that is where my love of sewing with knits began.


So there you got it the highlights of my summer sewing.
Stick around and i'll be doing a sneak peak of what im sewing for fall!
Julianne

6 comments :

  1. Hello Beautiful Mama!! I love your blog posts, your sewing is spectacular & your models are SEW cute!! 1 question; the little raspberry colored cardi in the pix of the shorts, w/ the yellow mocs, was this a RTW or is it something you made? I LOVE the look & just had a new niece born a week ago & this would be SEW cute w/ other things I am making as I'm trying to get a Fall/Winter wardrobe together. ANY help is most appreciated & TIA.
    Your Biggest Fan, Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelle thanks for follwing my blog! The little raspberry cardi was actually something i already had that i bought at a consignment sale. I am however looking into making some cari's of my own hopefully in the next month *fingers crossed* Have fun with your new niece, babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work
    Yellowstone Season 4 Mo Brings Plenty Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the shop is open! You can purchase the Jennifer's Body cheer costume through our website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...