Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 19

Today's photo is:

"Something you hate to do"


When we decided to move to Washington, we agreed that we would only take with us what we could fit in our our car (a Kia Optima) and then put the rest in storage till we know a job is going to work out here. This included our washer and dryer being put in our storage unit as well. There is nothing i hate more than not having a washer and dryer! Hopefully something will work out here and i can have them back really soon!



5 comments :

  1. Ohh I can so relate. In our current rental we have a washer but no dryer ( there simply isn't room) and whilst it's ok when the sun is out and I can hang the washing on the line, it doesn't work so well when it's wet and drizzly all the time.. I hate sitting at the laundromat waiting for it to dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky for me I have an amazing hubby.
    When our washer went out of commish for a week, he came home every other night and went to mat to get a load or 2 done while I was cooking dinner. Where are you in Washington? We are here as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet husband you have! We are living in Everett

      Delete
  3. I sympathize about only taking what fits in the car. Six months ago our family of 3 moved 1,500 miles and only took what fit in a Chevy Malibu. We kept saying it was an adventure, and it sure has been. I bought a washer/dryer set from a friend here and it will pick it up this weekend. I don't know that I have ever been so excited about an appliance before!

    Good luck on settling in and setting up house. I hope y'all enjoy the adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I can't imagine going back to the days of visits to the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...