Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shabby Apple

So Shabby Apple contacted me a few days ago asking me to be a sponsor for them on my blog! I’ll be honest,  I’ve seen a lot of shabby apple buttons in the world of craft blogs out there, but never  really checked there website out.



Ok lets just say i have been missing out big time! They have the most gorgeous dresses, skirts and accessories I’ve ever seen!! They also carry kids clothes,swimwear and even clothes for fitness!  They pretty much have a variety of everything I Love it!

A couple kids favorites!
Love this one! 

The red flower on this one give it the PERFECT touch!


I also loved that on there website they have a guide to help you find your body type as well as a fit guide - because someone like me is most likely going to buy something in the wrong size or style! So this option was definitely a big plus in my book!  Shopping on Shabby Apple honestly can’t get any easier!

SO enough with the chitter chatter here are some dresses that really caught my eye! I can't wait to make my first order!



This one has amazing colors! 

 Gorgeous!

This color is so nice for fall and winter!


And what's a dress or outfit without accessories?
It was hard just finding a few pictures!
Love! 

Floral scarf

Beautiful!


 If you haven’t checked out Shabby Apple your only a click away! Feel free to access there website through there button on my sidebar!


8 comments :

  1. What gorgeous clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased from Shabby Apple recently for the first time. I hope you enjoy your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow! I'm now following you back. I love shabby apple dresses. My wish list is a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never checked out The Shabby Apple either but I see them everywhere. I'll have to go check them out.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. You've got a lot of great ideas here. I like the DIY storage box a lot! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    Babblin' Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the hop... Love the review! FOllow back if interested Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Such cute items!
    Thanks for following my blog! Yours is too cute! So glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh, fun site! visiitng you from the blog hop and wish I could sew more than just linings for my handwoven bags.:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! Stopping by from the blog hop! Great site! I'm new to the sewing world and am excited to learn from you ;)

    I'll be posting pics of my recent sewing project soon - an Amy Butler bag :)

    Stop by when you have a few...

    Tessa
    thediaryofaworkingmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...